1. The appearance and electrical schematic diagram: See outline drawings
2. Drive mode: constant current chopper drive;
3. Excitation mode: 2-phase excitation (2-phase four-run ), forward and reverse rotation
4. Turn: Press the AB-BC-CD-DA sequentially energized from the shaft extension side C.W
5. Rated current (single-phase): 1.2A DC
6. Power supply voltage: 12-36V
7. Step Angle: 1.8 °
8. Insulation grade: B grade insulation
1. Working conditions: ambient temperature: -20 ~ 50Celsius; Relative Humidity: 90% MAX; Mounting position: shaft horizontal or vertical installation.
2. Test conditions (above normal test parameters measured atmospheric conditions)
3. winding DC resistance (25Celsius): 3.4Ω ± 10%
4. winding inductance: 5mH ± 20%
5. Locate torque: 12mN.m REF.
6. The holding torque (2-phase rated current): ≥320mN.m (I = 1.2A)
7. Maximum load starting frequency: ≥1500pps
8. The maximum no-load operating frequency: ≥8000pps
9. temperature: <80K
10. Step angle accuracy: 1.8 ° ± 5%
11. The moment of inertia: 38g.cm2
12. Motor weight: 0.23Kg / PC REF.
13. Insulation resistance: between the stator core and the terminals cold insulation resistance greater than 100MΩ ( DC500V megger).
14. Dielectric strength: between the stator core and the terminals should be able to withstand AC600V / 1S without breakdown, leakage current of less than 1mA.