Electric Vacuum Sealer Packaging Machine For Home Kitchen Including 10pcs Food Saver Bags Commercial Vacuum Food Sealing
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Share this Product
Home Food Vacuum Sealer Packaging Machine With 10pcs Storage Bags
1 pc Food Vacuum Sealer
10 pcs Bags ( Size : 5pcs 12cm*20cm, 5pcs 20cm*25cm )
1. The package is not including connecting tube and wine bottle stopper.
2. Please kindly check and choose the right volts and plug for your country before order.
3. The machine should used with special bags when vacuum sealing, normal bags just could be sealed but not vacuumed.
4. To avoid the water come into the machine and hurt it, please don't use the machine for liquid and food full of moisture, remove the moisture before vacuum sealing.
Please check and choose the right Volts and Plug for your country.
Vacuum Seal Button: for vacuum sealing and vacuum the canister
Vacuum Seal Indicator: when vacuum food saver bags
Seal Button: for sealing the food saver bags
Heating Indicator: light when sealing
Vacuum Releasing Valve: release the air open the machine after work
Transparent Window: observe if there is leak out of the food
Left Claps: lock the machine, press inward to open machine
Right Claps: lock the machine,press inward to open machine
Bag Clip: fix bags
Inlet Port:connect vacuum hose
Heating Line : for sealing
Sponge gasket(upper): closed the machine, could take out to clean
A. Insert the open end of the plastic bag into the bag clip to prevent it from slipping.
B. Press the cover with both hands, the “click”sound, indicating that the clasps has been fastened. Press Seal Button or Vacuum Seal Button, according to your needs.
C. After the processing is completed, please gently pull the Vacuum Releasing Valve first, then lift up the fastener on both sides of the device, and remove bag.
You can press any button to stop the device from working.
Important: When the machine not in use, please do not close the appliance.
Otherwise the sponge may be distorted which will affect the air extracting results.
Cleaning & Care
1. Avoid using rough materials to clean the machine to avoid scratching the surface.
2. Do not immerse the machine in liquids.
3. Before assembling, be sure the sponge is dry. During the process of assembling, do not damage it.
4. Dry thoroughly before reusing.
5. It is forbidden to wipe with organic solvents and no need to add lubricant to the machine.
6. When the machine fails, it should turn off the power immediately, check the cause and remove the trouble.