ESP8266 ESP-01 ESP-01S 5V WiFi relay module / WS2812 RGB LED Controller/ DHT11 / DS18B20 Temperature Humidity Sensor for arduino
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Share this Product
This is a WS2812 RGB LED control module based on ESP-01 / 01S. With it, you can easily control the WS2812 light bar / light ring. DIY own lighting control system. Support Ard uino IDE programming.
* Master: ESP-01 / ESP-01S (This module does not include ESP-01 / ESP-01S)
* Control Pin: GPIO2
* Interface: 3Pin PH2.0 connector
* Operating Voltage: DC 3.7V-5V (Please note: The positive supply voltage VCC on the board is connected to the VCC on the WS2812 3PIN connector. Therefore, if your light bar / lamp ring is 5V powered, use DC 3.7V-5V power supply.)
* Support 3.7V lithium battery
1.ESP-01S RGB LED module X1 (not include ESP-01S WiFi module and RGB LED)
2. 3PIN PH2.0 connector X1
1. Power supply: 3.7V-5V DC power supply to the VCC GND (2.54mm pin)
2.Download the program to ESP-01S
This module to ESP8266-01 / ESP-01S as the master, DHT11 for the temperature and humidity sensor. ESP8266 collection environment temperature and cooling upload to the server. Support 3.7v-12V DC power supply (3.7V lithium battery). Can be used as a moisture and humidity collection node for intelligent home or IOT projects.
* Master: ESP-01 / ESP-01S (this module does not include ESP-01 / ESP-01S)
* Temperature and humidity sensor: DHT11
* Operating voltage: DC 3.7V-12V (support 3.7v lithium battery power supply)
* Measuring range: 20-90% RH 0-50 ° C
* Measurement accuracy: Temperature: ± 2 °Humidity ± 5% RH
1. Power supply: 3.7V-12V DC power supply connected to VCC GND (2.54mm pin)
2. Download the program to ESP-01S
3. Insert ESP-01 / ESP-01S into the 2 * 4 Pin
This ESP-01/ESP-01S DS18B20 Temperature module based on the ESP8266 and digital temperature module DS18B20. It is good for meature the temperature and uploader to the server as a node. It supports 3.7 to 12VDC power, so you can power it by a lipo battery and put it anywhere you need to meature the temperature. It is really useful in your smart home and IOT project.