ESP8266 ESP-12E Lua ESP-12E CH340 NodeMcu V2 USB Wireless Module Wifi Chip Development Board For Arduino
Regular price Rs.1,776.34
Shipping calculated at checkout.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Share this Product
ESP8266 ESP-12E Lua
This version is fully compatible with existing versions on the market. Moreover, it can be perfectly combined with the NodeMCU motor expansion board, which can flexibly control all kinds of tank chassis and various smart cars designed by us, and develop various types of WiFi cars (free source code) and WiFi video cars.
1. using a new (non-used) CH340 original chip, is a cost-effective development board
2. design, make the USB interface more secure
Product technical specifications:
• Support for wireless 802.11 b/g/n standards
• Supports three working modes of STA/AP/STA+AP
• Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack to support multiple TCP Client connections (5 MAX)
• D0～D8, SD1～SD3: used as GPIO, PWM, IIC, etc., port drive capability 15mA
• AD0: 1 channel ADC
• Power input: 4.5V ~ 9V (10VMAX), support USB power supply, provide USB debugging interface
• Operating current: continuous transmission: ≈70mA (200mA MAX), standby: <200uA
• Transmission rate: 110-460800bps
• Support UART/GPIO data communication interface
• Support for remote firmware upgrades (OTA)
• Support Smart Link intelligent networking function
• Operating temperature: -40 ° C ~ +125 ° C
• Drive form: dual high power H-bridge drive.
ESP8266-12E is an enhanced version ESP8266-12, improve peripheral circuitry increases impedance matching, the signal output is better, whether it is stable or anti-jamming capability, have been greatly improved! For users before selecting the ESP-12, it does not matter even if the product has been made, enhanced version is fully compatible with previous firmware, the pin has added the ESP-12 on the basis of six IO ports, SPI mouth leads, develop more convenient, application more extensive!