JAF 9pcs Purple Make Up Brushes Violet Synthetic Foundation Brush Vegan Makeup Brushes 100% Vegan Makeup Brush Kit J0923SV-Z
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Share this Product
- JAF 9pcs Purple Make Up Brushes
- Purple High Quality Makeup Brush Kit
- Vegan Foundation Makeup Brush Set
Curved Contour Brushe with Synthetic Hair >>>
Dome Powder/Blush/Highlighter Brush with Synthetic Hair >>>
Normal Foundation Brush with Synthetic Hair >>>
Large Shader Brush with Synthetic Hair >>>
Fluffy Eyeshadow Blending Brush with Synthetic Hair >>>
Round Smudge Brush with Synthetic Hair >>>
Taperred Lip Liner Brush with Synthetic Hair >>>
Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush with Synthetic Hair >>>
Dual Ended Eye Brow & Eye Lash Mascara Brush >>>
The 9 Brushes Together >>>
The 9 Brushes in One Hand >>>
Hypoallergenic, Super Soft Hair and Hand-crafted Shape of Bristles >>>
Eco Painted Shimmering Puprle Wooden Handle with Hot Stampled Gold Brand Name >>>
Each Big Brush's Bristle with Nylon Mesh Guard Protector >>>
Concise Packaging with JAF Brand Name >>>
REGULARLY clean makeup Brushes so as to save your brushes, your makeup, and protect your skin from destructive bacteria.
DAILY MAINTAINANCE >>>
1) TO start makeup application lay out doubled-up tissue or paper towel (1/2 sheet will do).
2) Before using each brush, move the bristle on the tissue back and forth so as to ensure there is no remaining pigment in the brush.
3) After makeup application, again 'paint' off the remaining pigment on the tissue. (NEVER rub the bristles roughly, or you will damage them.)
4) Brushes for applying wet makeup (like foundation) must be cleaned with mild soap so as to prevent the bristles from getting hard and parting (useless).
HOW TO WASH A BRUSH >>>
Step1: Rinse the brush under running warm water by moving your finger across the bristles in the direction of their tips.
Step2: Apply some mild soap on the bristles and then do circular strokes in the center of your palm, getting the full benefit of the soap breaking down the pigment in the bristles.
Step3: Contitue the circular motion under running water to wash the soap off the bristles, assisting with your finger tips to shape the bristles back to normal
Step4: Lay the brush FLAT to dry on clean absorbent surface. (DO NOT stand the brush on end as the water will run down and pool in the ferrule, resulting in bristles with whole, or falling off.)
- SINCE 2008.08.08