TB6612FNG Dual DC Stepper Motor Control Drive Expansion Shield Board Module for Arduino Microcontroller Better than L298N
TB6612FNG Dual DC Stepper Motor Driver Module Controller Board for Arduino
1.CW/CCW/short brake/stop motor control modes.
2. Built-in thermal shutdown circuit and low voltage detecting circuit.
3. All pins of the TB6612FNG broken out to 0.1" spaced pins,input pins are on one side and output pins are on the other.
4. Filtering capacitors on both supply lines.
5. Widely used in experiment,industry,robot, electronic DIY etc.
1. The TB6612FNG motor driver can control up to two DC motors at a constant current of 1.2A (3.2A peak).
2. Two input signals (IN1 and IN2) can be used to control the motor in one of four function modes - CW, CCW, short-brake, and stop.
3. Widely used in experiment,industry,robot, electronic DIY etc.
Power supply voltage: VM=15V max, VCC=2.7-5.5V
Output current: Iout=1.2A(average) / 3.2A (peak)
Application: experiment,industry,robot, electronic DIY etc
Size: 20 x 20mm
Package size:70 x 50 x 10mm/2.76 x 3.15 x 0.98in
Poly Bag Package
1 x TB6612FNG Module