Tuya Smart Life Tiny WiFi Switch Socket Module DIY Smart Light and Socket Google Home Echo Alexa Voice Control Remote Control
- Mini Tiny Size(47mm*42mm*23mm): You can install the mini relay module in most junction boxes, and make your wall socket become smart socket (Max load: 10A, 2500W)
- 4 Installation Methods
Method 1: Double-sided adhesive tape installation.
Voice Control: This switch module works with Amazon Echo and Google home to manage your devices by using "Smart Life" skill in Alexa App with your voice.
- Widely Applicable: mini smart relay module is widely applicable to almost all kinds of household appliances and lamps. The ldquoSmart Liferdquo enables you to remotely turn the connected home appliance on/off from anywhere at any time.
- Share Device: One key sharing, with this function, 1 device can be shared to family members or friends.
- Timing Function: It has countdown/scheduled/loop timers to control home appliance on/off automatically. And you can set timer schedules to maintain an easy life.
- Create Group: You can create group as you like, then you can manage your devices more efficient.
- Family Settings: You can add family members in the APP and manage all the smart devices in your living room, bedroom, dining room, kitchen, study room, kids room, etc.
Input Voltage : 100-250VAC
Output Voltage : 100-250VAC
Max. Load: 10A
Max. Power: 2500W
How to add a new device via Smart Life APP?
What's in the box?
White or Blue Color Tiny Smart Module(the quantity depending on your option)
1 * Screwdriver
2 * Screws
1 * double-sided tape
1 * English User Guide for Wiring
1 * English User Guide for APP and Voice Control
1 * Blue wire for wiring if necessary
1 * Brown wire for wiring if necessary
You May Like