Various Ways of Fermentation Wicker Basket Country Baguette Bread Mass Proof Tasting Baskets Banneton Brotform
For Rising Dough or Decoration
When dough is risen, turn it out onto a pan to bake.
Loaf will sport a gorgeous pattern of floury rings circling the deep-golden crust.
Used by the most experienced bakers and the novice at home
Comes with the linen liner that can be removed to clean and wash ,so reusable
Comply with EU food Standard
- Rattan Basket, which is for Rising Dough or Decoration
- Loaf will sport a gorgeous pattern of floury rings circling the deep-golden crust.
- Comes with the linen liner that can be removed to clean and wash ,so reusable
- Condition:100% Brand New & High Quality
Material: Natural Rattan
Shape: Round Oral
1. Flour the brotform then place the kneaded dough in the basket until it rises.
2. After dough has risen, take dough out of basket and transfer it onto a baking sheet for the oven.
3. Please Remember that with dough many things effect the rise: Weather, yeast quality, and flour types can effect the rise.
4. Many Great Bakers let the dough rise in a greased bowl before they put it in the brotform.
This creates a better texture and crust of your European Country Bread.
Package Included: 1 * Rattan Basket
1. Because of factors such as display pixel, so there may be a little color difference
2. Because of the different measurement methods, there may be 1-3cm of the allowable range error.